Golden Acupuncture Owner - Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shonishin, Classical Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine/Phythotherapy, Nutritional Advice
Already as a child I grew up with alternative healing methods. Growing up in California in a remote place, I was able to experience the workings of nature and the effects of healing herbs.
As a young adult, I trained in polarity, massage, acupuncture and herbal medicine.
As a mother of two children, I have always experienced the value of complementary methods and have specialized in the course of my therapeutic work in the treatment of children and babies with Shonishin.
- Study of different healing methods at the Long Island University in India
- 6 months training in Polarity at the New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts
- 3-year acupuncture training at the Academy for Chinese Healing Arts in Winterthur
- 28 months training in Chinese herbal medicine with Michael McIntyre in Winterthur
- Further training with Julian Scott and Stephen Birch in children’s acupuncture
- 6 months training in nutrition with Paul Pitchford from the Heartwood Institute in California
EMR and ASCA recognised.